Saturday, August 15, 2015

Jay to the rescue...

Our Jay ak The Resident Bit of Glamour works for me at Reaveley Towers. She helps me with design etc and is really getting into the swing of making samples. Because my iPhoto is playing up she sent me over some pics of things she has done

Here are some of the border stencils doodled.



 Two quick step outs of a tag...









Tons of blocked and stencilled backgrounds












And some finished samples






Nice one Jay, you did a fantabulous job.

Jay is getting married in 3 weeks to the gorgeous Tom-tom and I will be flying home to help with all the last minute preparations etc. Unfortunately I am missing out on the hen night which is tonight :-(
but I am sure a wonderful time will be had by all.

Whatever you are doing this weekend, make it a good one.

Enjoy xx

6 comments:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

LOVE these!!!

Miranda said...

Fab examples, they are so funny and inspiring,
have a fab hen party Jay

Caroline D. said...

They are all gorgeous!! Be sure to let your Jay know. Thanks for sharing them!! Makes me want to go create right this very second! Congratulations too on the upcoming wedding! I'm guessing hen night is like what we call a shower or even a bachelorette party.

Diana said...

totally love these!!!

stamping sue said...

Ooooooo! great backgrounds on the tags! I really like the two new heads!
congratulations on your upcoming wedding.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Francesca said...

Been meaning to drop you a blurb about using your Dylusions paints on fabric. I added some fabric medium to it, painted it on to some cotton. Once dry, I heat set it (just for safe measure) and then ran it under water to see if it reacted. NOPE! It did not run or bleed. So, my next challenge is to try it without the fabric medium and see what happens.

Fran Podlesney

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott