Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas so far...

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. I certainly did.

 As you can imagine, with four beautiful grown up kids, one gorgeously delectable grand daughter, one Mr Babe of deliciousness, one gorgeous girlies birthday, an extremely dangerous gas leak !!! AND tons and tons of deadlines to meet ( some I am meeting on the way back.!!!), mine was eventful to say the least. I am up to my eyes in samples so I will just give you a quick run down of events at Reaveley Towers.

Christmas Eve I did the rounds, calling first at Ben and Katies, and then on to the girls, for a quick sherry.!!


The Goddess seemed to enjoy her pressies, but the resident bit of glamour declined to be photographed, due to just getting out of the bath, lol.


Then on to Our Tom's, where the most gorgeous grand daughter in the whole world, was really excited about her non girly pressies.


Then it was home, where in my absence, Mr Babe of Deliciousness had installed a television in the front room.!!!


Only to find it didn't work very well..!!! He he he , the best laid plans and all that.!!!


I got totally spoilt as usual with pressies.....loads to add to my vintage stash...

Original Babycham glasses, plus Babycham...


Beautiful vintage tree decorations for the naff tree


Her's the photo I forgot to post before of my beloved radio/record player.


A vintage mirror



I have always collected Nativity sets, but this is my fave. It is the one we used to have when I was a child. These are the only bits left, unfortunately.


more vintage glasses


crockery


Yes that is tinsel on that gorgeous cake stand, but it is vintage so I am allowed, lol.


|I think this is a jam pot, not sure, but love it what ever.




I also got a kindle from my boy's. I have always had kindle on the laptop, but this is so much more convenient. I frikkin love it. So all in all, a very happy Mama.

Wednesday was all about The resident bit of Glamours birthday.  26 yrs old and looking frikkin gorgeous.!!


I think she has turned out mighty fine since I told every one I had given birth to my third boy.!!! Gas and air has a lot to answer for, lmao.

I had the pleasure of Maisies company the day before, and when she wasn't bossing Andy around in the garden she was helping me make Jay a birthday cake.


I had left the decorating up to her, and she insisted on using snowmen.!!!


We had a tea party round at Jay's where Maisie entertained us all in her Transformer outfit.




And of course no party is complete without a go on the Sing star, is it.


Ok, must dash, before He who must be Obeyed from Ranger, spots me slacking off.

Have a fabulous New Year.

Enjoy xx

9 comments:

Kaz Hall said...

DROOOOOL!!! OMG.........I am well jel, I want your radio/record player, holy cow its totally gorgeous!! Love looking at your finds....makes me feel so normal lol!

sending you some new year snogs xxx

kazxx

Unknown said...

Dyan...A big family is always a treasure! May you always enjoy them. I wish you all of the very best for 2012 and may all your wishes come true! I thank you, for the wonderful inspiration and enjoyment that i get from reading your blog.

Carmen said...

Què hi tinc jo a veure, digueu-me homes,
amb les espases i les batalles?
L’única estrella que prenc per guia
és la del gaudi i de la música.
Feliç any 2012 !!

Emma said...

Glad you had a lovely Christmas, all the best for 2012 x

thekathrynwheel said...

Looks like a good time was had by all :-) Happy new year to you. May 2012 be YOUR year, a year filled with happiness, creativity and lots and lots of art!

Rosie said...

It all sounds wonderful - what a lucky lady you are! Hope 2012 is even more joyful for you.

Chris said...

Gorgeous photos...looks like you had a wonderful family Christmas.
Happy New Year for 2012 hope it's a fabulous one for you.
hugs
Chris xx

Laura said...

Looks like a great Christmas to me darling, loving Maisies transformer outfit sooo cool, wonder if they come in my size hehehehe Happy new year darling I hope 2012 is a brilliant one, loads of love xxx

Sandra Hall said...

Helloooo Dy! Loved catching up...bloggy wise at least...missed you... it looks like you've had a great time over the hols (as have I :D) the photo's tell the story - and you know I love photo stories :) Happy Happy Happy New Year, hope to see you soon x x x

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott