Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ooh I must be getting old..!!!

Just a quick post tonight, Ooooh dont know where this large typing came from lol. Mind you its ace to read, I can actually see it even with my glasses on. Ha ha I might keep it... You watch I,ll never find it again..!!!
Preview went brilliantly today with loads of students in and out. Sexy Susie drove through the snow so we had a good old putting the world to rights. I had all my journals piled on my desk ans someone asked a question about o e of them. Well that was it, questions came thick and fast, answers became even faster and before we knew it the 3rd art journal weekend in April is almost full. Hilarious, none of the ladies had any intention of doing a journalling class. Maybe I hypnotise then with my passion. Dont know what I'm doing but its working..!!! ha ha

Ok two more journal pages for you. The first has some of Tim's new paper from his pad, which is quite seriously TO DIE FOR.!!!! Never mind chocolate or sex, Tim's vintage paper is the future, lmao.













Enjoy xx

13 comments:

Jude said...

Got to agree with you about Tim's new papers...I actually gasped out loud when I saw them on his CHA blog video. Love the broken heart journal page...but not the fact you have a broken heart? Lots of love from snowy Scotland. xxx

Kirsti said...

Wow Wow Wow... those pages are fabulous Dy...wish wish wish I could come to another class soon!!!...xoxo

Sandra Hall said...

Dyan your journal pages are amazing! And I love those papers! The doodling you add just sets your pages apart - fabuloso!

olive said...

a rather apt subject! with all the love you generate your heart will heal..... Ciao
ps love the pages.

Sarah Anderson said...

Love the bird you've made with the papers!

Sarah Anderson said...

Sue R and I would like to know if we've guessed who your surprise journal artist is, do we have a booking advantage for the class ;) I have her on my blog list :)

ForgedinPaper said...

Fab pages as usual and Tim's new stuff is great. I'm sure you get blog awards all the time but I put you in my award list as I find your blog an inspiring place to visit. Thanks and looking forward to seeing more.

Siobhan Brignull said...

you and me both, on the age thing. the heart page is brilliant though sad, but I didnt cry

cockney blonde said...

Love your journal pages Dyan, x

Kirsti said...

Just popped back to let you know I have awarded you a 'Kreativ Blogger' award...xoxo

Unknown said...

OMG Dy those pages are FAB! So looking forward to next weekend x J x

SparklyEmma said...

Dyan....you have made our world complete!!! Thank you for explaining art journaling to us yesterday...and as you mentioned, we had no intention of doing it!!! Your passion and creativity has really inspired us and we came home buzzing and all got a little messy with paint and stuff last night and today. We're really looking forward to the weekend but will be back before then probably!!! You're art is amazing and I luuuuurrrve the new Tim holtz papers....how faba re they!!

Unknown said...

Your pages are amazing...so very rich and inspiring!

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott