Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hot news - smokin..!!!!!




Stand by your beds, art journalers, one of my fave art journalers from the USA is coming to teach at mine in Feb. Yayy...!!!! Just need to finish sorting dates and flights etc. To be sure to be one of the first to get a place you need to be signed up to our newsletter. Remember Claudine sold out in 6 mins. And if you think I am giving up my place you can think again..!!! This is a class not to be missed...

I am soooo knackered that it is taking all my time to write this up, lmao, but I,m doing my best...I didnt sleep much on the planes, I journaled instead and have finished my small Moleskine now, yayyy..!!! See I do finish things. I,ll get it scanned and uploaded as soon as I can focus, lol. But I will leave you with a few pages from the outward journey.

Ha ha I just love the fish face on this. This is how I was feeling on the way out, but I have come back totally passionate again. Don't know what it is about the Ranger boys but they are like a breath of fresh air to me. They pick me up, turn me upside down, slap me around a bit and talk sense into me whilst pouring alcohol down my throat. Yayyyyyyyyy...










This is made with 2 of my download sheets, love creating these villages.










Nuff said..!










I am absolutely loving making silly collage/drawn images.










And more downloads (loads more designs in the pipeline)










Enjoy xx

8 comments:

Clare with paint in her hair said...

Glad you got home safe, see you on saturday!!

Virginia said...

Hi Dyan

I'm so pleased that your trip has given you the renewal you needed - the art journaling is fabulous - I'm having one of those - where the hell has my mojo gone kind of evenings - so hoping your first art journal weekend will do the same for me!

Hugs

Virginia

ForgedinPaper said...

What no clue that's cruel and unusual! Fab pages going on. Sorry you've had crappy news. Vodka and voodoo dolls always work for us lol. Take care though and as Dorie says "Just Keep Swimming".

Kirsti said...

Glad you are home safe and sound... sorry about your sad news... like Sonja said tho vodka and voodoo dolls work a treat... loving all the new pages and go on give us a clue?????...take care of you...xoxo

Lorraine said...

I bet all your blog visitors just love the arse one..ha ha!

Sandra Hall said...

You're back!! Can't wait to see you and hear all your news. Your art journaling is tremendously fab - I do love all that doodling!

Tracy said...

Hiya
glad you got back safe and sound.
Lol, at the pictures and loving your journal pages!!!
Wishing you a great day tomorrow ahhh to live closer and share in the fun.
Hugs
Tracy
xxx

olive said...

glad you got back safe and sound. Do you want me to bring some colourful pins to stick in dolls on Sunday?? No? bringing pie instead! Take care, Keep the faith..... Ciao

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott