Thursday, January 28, 2010

Give us a clue..!!

You are all asking, "who's coming, whos coming" and if I told you I would have to kill you, wouldnt I..?? And I,m not really in the mood for blood today...!!!  Little tip tho, those attending art journaling class on Sunday will be let in on the secret first. Oooooooh how's about that then.. still havent unpacked, I,m a bit zombie ish today, but got tons to do tomorrow, so better get this fat little ass into gear.

May be this Northern will jolt me into action, lmao

Enjoy xx

10 comments:

Paper Paradise said...

Glad to have you back blogging. T ???

thekathrynwheel said...

Which art journal class is it on Sunday? I can't see it on your website....? Can you at least let us know which day your special visitor is coming to teach art journaling? If it's on a day when I am at work I can NOT be held responsible for my actions :-D
I need some warning so I can get a plan of action together....
Kate :-)

Kirsti said...

No fair.....lm(ws)ao...xoxo

Angela Weimer said...

I was so hoping to get to one of the classes with claudine but that is the week we are heading back to the states for a week. I am looking forward to whatever news it is you have and hope to get to a class soon.

Jude said...

Seriously thinking of moving to Harrogate...see you Friday - SO giddy!!! xxx

Bevs3 said...

i want to know if u used to dance like that back in the day!!!!!lmao x

Bevs3 said...

what i want to know is did YOU used to dance like that back in the day!!!lmao x

Bevs3 said...

what i want to know is did YOU used to dance like that back in the day!!! lmao x

gayle said...

The suspense is agonising!! LOL

Bevs3 said...

OMG! Doh what a real numpty.... 3 of the same comments .... blind as a bat didnt see that bright yellow tab at the top saying wait until comments have been approved. One day i'll get the hang of this commenting lark :o)
Sorry

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott